Pharmacy Scholarship for 2020 is the most demanded funding program for all the students who are in medical field. However, the academic background especially the latest scores in medical subjects will decide the eligibility for you.
For which course:
Master Degree program only.
International students can apply for this pharmacy scholarship.
Griffith.edu.au is offering this program.
Deadline for Scholarship:
The last date to apply is Jan 30, 2020
Expected Amount of Scholarships:
The expected funding for this scholarship program is about $5000 and it will be for two years.
Terms and Conditions:
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to the Master of Pharmacy (5661) program for students commencing in Trimester 1 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship is valued at $30,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Six deductions of $5,000 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of two years totaling AU$30,000. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrollment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enroll in the next trimester.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
How to apply?
Click this link and apply before deadline.
Country of institute: