Anybody who doesn’t want to be a part of our valiant Pak Army? Probably no one. In Pakistan, every individual particularly the male community passionately desires to be a part of the Pakistan army in one way or the other. And many of them succeeded in doing so. Read details of How to Apply in Pak Army? Here in this article.
However, there are some people who do not know how to apply in Pak Army. They do not know the procedure and necessary stuff to meet the cause. Well, to seek guidance regarding the said subject, we are here to help you out in your pursuit of joining the Pak Army.
How to Apply in Pak Army
This article will address all the necessary information needed to be a part of the Pak Army plus we will also explore all the requirements of joining the Pak Army. SO, are you ready?
Required Age to Join Pak Army
First of all, let’s discuss the required age at which you can join the Pak Army. The age of the candidates entirely depends on the degree after which he is applying for the Park Army.
Matriculation & Intermediate: The age limit for candidates with Matric or Inter degree is 17-22 years.
Bachelors/Graduation: The age limit for candidates with Graduation (2 years program) is 17-23 years.
Master: The age limit for candidates with Masters Degree is 28 years.
Requirements to join Pak Army
We have mentioned all the requirements that should be considered while joining the Pak Army!
- The gender of the candidates must be the male
- Candidates who aspire to join Pak Army must have Pakistan Nationality. Only a Pakistani citizen is eligible to join the Pak Army
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 5’-4” which means 162.5cm
- The marital status of the candidate must be Single
- Candidates with an intermediate degree can join Pak Army only if they have scored 60% marks
- Candidates with a Graduation degree can join Pak Army only if they have scored 60% marks in graduation and 50% marks in the intermediate
- A computerized CNIC is required for 18 years or above candidates
The registration process to join Pak Army has been given below. There is no other registration procedure than the one given below,
- Candidates can apply online to join the Pak Army using internet resources. After the registration process, the candidate will receive the test schedule while the test will be provided to the candidate on his email account
- The other registration process includes the physical appearance of the candidate in the AS&RCs selection center. All the educational degrees and documents are required at the time of the appearance
Selection Process of the Candidates
First Step: the first step in the selection process of a candidate is the written test that he has to clear. The written test to join Pak Army is MCQs based. MCQs are made from different subjects including English, Islamiyat, General Knowledge, and Pak Studies.
Second Step: After clearing the written test, the candidates are called for the physical test. The physical test includes
- Running: 1.6 km in half-minute
- 15 Push Ups in 2 minutes
- 15 Sit Ups in 2 minutes
- 3 Chin Ups in 2 minutes
- Ditch crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with the depth of 4’
Third Step: The selected candidates are further judged during the interview that held at AS&RC
Fourth Step: Candidates who clear the interview are then called for the ISSB test
Fifth Step: All those candidates who have successfully cleared the previous tests will appear for the medical checkup. After the medical checkup, the selected candidates will be called for the final interview at the GHQ Selection Board as a final step and there will be no further tests.
Though applying for the Pak Army is not an easy task, it definitely pays you in the long run. Those who are determined and want to be a part of the Pak Army don’t fear to pass all the above-mentioned tests. I hope you guys have now clear thoughts about how to apply in the Pak Army.