Latest admission announcement in engineering universities of Pakistan is announced now. All the students who want to get admission in engineering universities of Pakistan must be ready to apply without wastage of time.
First of all, we will be giving you information about best engineering universities of Pakistan.
- University of Central Punjab, Lahore
- Nfc Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Multan, NFC-IET admission 2020
- Iqra University [kch], Karachi, IQRA admission Fall 2020-21
- University Of Central Punjab, Lahore, UCP admission fall 2020-2021
- Bahria University (Karachi Campus), Karachi, BU admission fall 2020-2021
- Institute Of Industrial Electronics Engineering, Karachi, IIEE admission 2020
- Unversity Of The Poonch, Rawala Kot, Rawala Kot, UPR admission 2020-2021
- City University Of Science & Information Technology, Peshawar, CUSIT admission 2020
- Government College University, Lahore, GCU admission 2020
- Riphah International University, Faisalabad Campus, Faisalabad, RIPHAH admission 2020-2021
- Nfc Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad, IEFR admission fall 2021
Latest admission announcement in engineering universities of Pakistan
Mostly universities have announced admission in engineering degree programs. The last date of admission is in month of September 2020. For example, NFC institute if engineering and Technology is 9th September 2020 and Iqra University of engineering last date of admission is 10th September 2020. The students who want to get admission in GC university they should know that last date of admission is 11th September,2020.
Bahria University in engineering
If you want to get admission in Bahria University in engineering degree then keep in mind last date which is 10th September, 2020. Institute of Industrial Electronics is going to open up admission in 9th September,2020.
Engineering education in Pakistan has much scope especially when you want to be in a highly paid position.If we follow the number of discoveries in any field of fundamental research over the past three hundred years, for example, in the field of chemistry, we will see a consistent increase in the number of such discoveries right up to the middle of the last century.
Further progress along this path requires enormous efforts and concentration of financial, human and time resources. All this indicates that the era of the search for and discoveries of the fundamental laws of nature is coming to an end and it will be replaced by the era of practical development of the laws already found. Otherwise, the engineer becomes the protagonist of the 21st century. This trend is also already visible in the education system, in the strengthening of the role of engineering education. It is not difficult to imagine the new role of the engineer in the future social circle.
Fundamental issues of organizing
It is the engineer who will be called upon to solve the fundamental issues of organizing the life of society. – It is the engineer who will choose safe and sustainable strategies for the development of society from a variety of possible options, many of which carry threats, risks and disasters. – It is the engineer who will be responsible for the decisions made and respond to global challenges and threats.
So, if you also want to take a role in most important positions being a Pakistani then keep the latest admission announcement in engineering universities of Pakistan in front.