Punjab Food Authority
Punjab Food Authority (PFA) has been working for years to ensure food hygiene and quality of the food items. In a country like Pakistan, food safety and hygiene is very necessary to ensure good health. For this purpose, the Punjab Food Authority has been formed.
It is an agency formed by the provincial government of Punjab. Throughout the Province, the Punjab Food Authority has been performing its services while ensuring major food safety measures. The agency came into being after the Punjab Food Authority Act 2011. The current director of the Punjab Food Authority is Irfan Nawaz Memon.
Punjab Food Authority Aim
“While working on scientific principles and international best practices, Punjab Food Authority aims to ensure food safety and quality in the entire food chain in collaboration with manufacturers, Food Business Operators, consumers, government departments, autonomous bodies, and other stakeholders.”
Punjab Food Authority Jobs
The team Talibilm helps you in viewing and finding different Punjab Food Authority Jobs. Moreover, you can directly visit the official website of the Punjab Food Authority to check upon the latest job opportunities.
You can also seek information regarding the Punjab Food Authority jobs with the help of different newspapers including Jang, Dawn, and The Nation. At this time, the Punjab Food Authority is working in almost all the major cities of the province.
Apart from the online portals of the Punjab Food Authority, the company also posted advertisements in different newspapers. In these newspapers, who can see a list of vacancies available in the Punjab Food Authority. Meanwhile, their recruitment process is also available on internet sources. You can check before applying and get yourself benefitted from it.
Recently, NTS has updated some vacant positions for several posts in the Punjab Food Authority department. You can directly visit the official NTS website to discover more about the latest jobs in the Punjab Food Authority.
Responsibilities of Punjab Food Authority
The major aims and goals of the Punjab Food Authority is food inspection. Below are some of the responsibilities of the Punjab Food Authority that we consider important to reveal to you!
- It helps in regulating food business throughout the province and ensure compliance by the manufacturers and distributors to provide quality food to the people
- It helps in improving standards and processes in the food business, food labeling, and food additive while bringing along effective reforms for the betterment of these sectors
- It establishes good laboratories across the province to meet food problems
- It manages and organizes different training groups and programs concerning food safety and high standards
- It organizes camps or other promotional events to create awareness of food hygiene and quality products
- For the export purpose, the Punjab Food Authority checks or certify food items
- It specifies the food license, improvement notes, and prohibition orders
- It provides technical support to the government in the food business and safety
So, the Punjab Food Authority never misses its mark to make sure you enjoy a healthy and good food.