ACCA with abbreviation “Association of Chartered Certified Accountants” is of great importance and there is a huge scope of ACCA in Pakistan. The purpose of ACCA is to encourage students in achieving a prosperous and highly professional life through keen learning of accounting rules, standards, public interests, and governance status. Details of ACCA Admission Requirements in Pakistan here.
Providing professional degrees in Accounting and Finance, ACCA has been encouraged among the masses for many past years. The wide range of knowledge and implantation of the modern standards and traditions have now made ACCA an important subject to discuss while planning your child’s future.
ACCA Admission Requirements in Pakistan
As we already know that “ACCA is a highly-regarded accountancy qualification” that aims in helping an individual achieve mastery in accounting and finance that will further open up ways for them in the future.
If you aspire to become a qualified chartered certified accountant, you need to complete the following requirements,
- 13 Exams
- 3 years of practical experience
- An Ethics and Professional Skills module
According to a recent survey, ACCA has registered around 486,000 students in 180 countries with more than 20,000 members.
Universities and colleges offering ACCA qualification
In Pakistan, there are multiple reputed institutes that are providing quality education in ACCA along with some skilled and experienced staff. These institutes include
- Skans School of Accountancy
- College of Accountancy and Professional Study (CAPS)
- Professionals’ Academy of Commerce
- RISE School of Accountancy
- Indus College of Business and Finance
- College of Business Professionals
- School of Business and Management
The most widely appreciated among the above-mentioned institutes for ACCA or CA are Skans School of Accountancy and College of Accountancy and Professional Study (CAPS). Every year, a great number of students took admission to ACCA and many of them make it to become fully professional accountants.
What are the basic qualifications of ACCA?
ACCA offers four main qualifications to the students. These include,
- An ACCA Foundation Diploma that includes certificates, diplomas, and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualification
- The professional qualification of Accounting and Finance that helps an individual to score the highest level at Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Accounting
- Masters in Professional Accountancy that enhances business understanding and helps to strengthen an individual’s decision-making powers
ACCA Subjects in Pakistan
Below, we have compiled a list of all the subjects that are taught in the ACCA,
- Accountant in Business
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
- Professional Accountant
- Corporate Reporting
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Business Analysis
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
ACCA Jobs in Pakistan
A person who has an ACCA degree with his name can apply for the following posts,
- Financial Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Financial Advisers
- Financial Directors
- Cost Controller
- Chief Accountant
- Professor / Teacher
Duration of ACCA in Pakistan
The duration of ACCA in Pakistan is 2 years. However, the duration may vary according to the performance of the student.