Do you not think English Tenses are always helpful in making our English language perfect? How to learn Present Tense in 1 day?We perform mistakes, in speaking English language. We often commit mistakes white writing English document. We have deficiencies when we want to explain our motive at international level where majority of speakers are well trained in speaking English. Do you ever get confused when learning English Grammar, especially with tenses English? Actually, learning tenses isn’t difficult. Come learn together here!
16 English tenses for non-native Speakers of English
For those of us who are not native speakers of English, indeed the 16 English tenses can be difficult to understand. There are many rules and exceptions to English tenses.
Tenses itself is a concept that explains the time of occurrence of a statement. There are 16 main tenses that you can learn. The following is a summary of the 16 English Tenses and tips for learning English to master them.
1.What is definition of Simple present tense?
Simple present tense is the most commonly used form of tense. This form is usually used to show facts, habits, and events that occur at this time.
What is Formula of present tense?
Subject + Verb 1 (present form)
We often use Signal Words like, always, every, never, normally, often, sometimes, usually, seldom
- What are Positive Sentences in Present tense?
- He always works very hard in the organization.
- What is Negative Sentence in Present simple tense?
- He does not work very hard in the company.
- What are Interrogative sentences in present tenses?
- Does he work very hard in the company? Yes, he does. / No, he does not.
2.What are Present Continuous Tense?
Present continuous tense is usually used to talk about actions that are taking place while the conversation is taking place or can also be used for future plans.
- What is Formula for present continuous tense?
- Subject + am / is / are + Verb -ing (continuous form)
- What is Signal Word in present continuous tense?
- Some examples of signal words are, at the moment, just now, now, right now, Listen! Look!
- What are Positive Sentences in present continuous tense?
- Example: Look He is talking with his classmates now.
- What are Negative Sentences in present continuous tense?
- He is not playing computer games now.
- What are Interrogative sentences in present continuous tense?
- Example is given here: Is he playing computer games at the moment? Yes, he is. / No, he is not.
3.What is Present Perfect Tense?
Present perfect tense emphasizes results. This tense shows actions that are still in progress or have just been completed.
- What is Formula of present perfect tense?
- Subject + has / have + Verb III (past participle form)
- What are Signal Words in present perfect tense?
- Examples are, already, ever, just, never, not yet, so far, till now, up to now
- What are Positive Sentences in present perfect tense?
- He has finished his homework.
- What are Negative Sentences in present perfect tense?
- He has not been to UK so far. He has not completed his assignment so far.
- What are Interrogative sentences in present perfect tense?
- Has he completed the arrangement for the coming event up to now? Yes, he has. / No, he has not.
So, by learning the present simple, present continuous and present perfect tense you can make your English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills remarkable.