Top universities in Faisalabad are updated in this article. The criteria for ranking of universities is very clear and it will help the students to choose the right university for their career. Faisalabad has over 3 million population and its one of the most populous city of Pakistan.
Most populous cities in Pakistan
One can say that its on 3rd number if someone checks the most populous cities in Pakistan. A lot of industries in Faisalabad are working. In this article you will see
College is one of the important stages in one’s educational life. Choosing the right majors and universities is certainly a decision that must be carefully considered.
Preparation is an important step in everything. Lack of preparation can have a negative impact on future results. Especially when it comes to choosing majors and universities. Of course you don’t want to go to college in a place and major that you don’t like.
Choose a major carefully:
Many people say the course you choose must be the one you like.
Imagine you are in college for 3.5 – 4 years, learning things you don’t like. The first person to be harmed is yourself. Choosing the right majors will help you in achieving your life goals.
1) NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research (NFC-IEFR)
2) National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
3) University of Sargodha, Lyallpur Campus, Faisalabad
4) University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore: Faisalabad campus
5) Riphah International University Faisalabad
6) University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
7) Punjab Medical College / Faisalabad Medical University
8) Aziz Fatimah Medical and Dental College
9) Government College University, Faisalabad
10) Government College Women University (Faisalabad)
11) National Textile University
12) University of Faisalabad
13) Independent Medical College, Faisalabad
14) SKANS School of Accountancy
15) Punjab Law College
16) Allama Iqbal Open University
17) Hamdard University, Faisalabad
18) Preston University
19) University of Education
20) Virtual University
21) Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)
22) Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
23) Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA)
24) College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP)
25) University of Central Punjab
26) National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences Chiniot – Faisalabad Campus (FAST NU – NUCES)
27) University Community College, GCUF
Some also say the definition of education is a conscious effort carried out systematically in realizing an atmosphere of teaching and learning so that students can develop their real potential. With education, a person can have intelligence, noble character, personality, spiritual strength, and skills that benefit themselves and society.
Word education is called Education
In English, the word education is called Education where etymologically the word comes from Latin, namely Eductum . The word Eductum consists of two words, E which means development from inside out, and Duco which means developing. So etymologically the meaning of education is the process of developing one’s own abilities and individual strengths.
So, briefly the notion of education is a learning process for students to have an understanding of something and make it a critical human in thinking.
Understanding Education According to Experts
In order to better understand what education means, we can refer to the opinions of the following experts:
Education is the process of guiding
The notion of education is the process of guiding all natural forces that exist in students, so that they as humans and as members of society can achieve the highest safety and happiness.
Education teaches social heritage
The meaning of education is a combination of growth, self-development and social heritage.
Developing individual skills
The notion of education is the process of developing individual skills in community attitudes and behavior. Social processes where a person is influenced by an organized environment, such as home or school and education tells us we can achieve self-development and social skills easily with perfection.
Education is a conscious and planned effort
the notion of education is a conscious and planned effort to create an atmosphere of learning and training process so that students actively develop their potential to have spiritual strength, self-control, personality, intelligence, noble character, and the skills needed by themselves, the community, the nation, and country.
Responsible member of society
In general, the purpose of education is to educate and develop the potential capabilities from the personality. With the growth of intelligence and self-potential, every child can have knowledge, creativity, physically and mentally healthy, good personality and become a responsible member of society.
In general, the functions of education are to develop abilities, shape character, personality, so that students become dignified individuals and manage most of the risk associated with life.
Educational institutions and their relations to the function of education are as follows:
- Prepare every member of the community in such a way that they can earn their own living.
- Developing one’s interests and talents for personal satisfaction and the interests of the general public.
- Helps to preserve the culture in the community.
- Instill the skills needed for participation in democracy.
- Meanwhile, according to David Popenoe, the function of education is:
- To transfer or transfer culture from one generation to the next.
- Choose and educate humans about social roles.
- Ensuring social integration in the community.
- Educational institutions teach personality patterns.
10.Become sources of social innovation in the community.
Types of Education
Referring to the definition of education above, there are three types of education in any country on average, namely Formal Education, Non-Formal Education, and Informal Education.
- Non-Formal Education
Non-formal education is a channel of education outside of formal education that can be implemented in a tiered and structured manner. This type of education can be compared with the results of formal education programs through an assessment process from the authorities.
- 3. Informal Education
Informal education is a type of education that comes from families and environments where students can learn independently.
Some of which are included in informal education are;
What is meant by educational psychology?
Educational psychology is one branch of psychology that focuses on learning how to understand teaching and learning in an educational environment.
There is also an explanation that educational psychology is a science or you can say applied science that outlines various human activities in relation to the educational situation. One example is learning a process that how to attract students’ attention so that they are more receptive to the lessons taught.
From the above explanation it can be concluded that psychology in the field of education is intended to influence educational activities so that the learning and teaching and learning process can take place more effectively by paying attention to the psychiatric responses and behavior of students. Top Universities in Faisalabad would enable the students to get top quality education and they get the prestigious jobs in well reputed organizations of Pakistan and abroad.