Acquiring an education is very important for both men and women in this world. In the modern era, getting an education has become an important tool to succeed in life. People have started recognizing their rights and are fighting for them. Even women are quite familiar with their rights and everything happens because of education.
The purpose of education is best served when you get a good mentor or instructor who helps in building up your character and moral values.
Looking forward to the Best Quotes about Education? If yes, then you have landed straight on the right page. In this article, you will explore more than 20 inspirational quotes about education that will make you spell bound. These educational quotes are told by some very famous and genius personalities in the world. Even many of them are not among us, but their golden words are stored in the historical books.
Best Quotes About Education
Below, are some of the very engaging and inspirational Best Quotes About Education, spare a look at them!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” (Benjamin Franklin)
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” (John Dewey)
- “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” (Kofi Annan)
- “They know enough, who know how to learn.” (Henry Adams)
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart, is no education at all.” (Aristotle)
- “It is as impossible to withhold education from the receptive mind as it is impossible to force it upon the unreasoning.” (Agnes Repplierg)
- “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.” (Thomas Jefferson)
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” (Nelson Mandela)
- “Education is the ability to meet life’s situations.” (Dr. John G. Hibben)
- “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.” (George Washington Carver)
- “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” (Aristotle)
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” (Malcolm X)
- “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” (Anthony J. D’Angelo)
- “All of the top achievers I know are life-long learners. Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they are not learning, they are not growing and not moving towards excellence.” (Denis Waitley)
- “The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.” (John Fitzgerald Kennedy)
- “The real key to learning something quickly is to take a deliberate, intelligent approach to your learning.” (Lindsay Kolowich)
- “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; to confess your ignorance.” (Confucius)
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” (WB Yeats)
- “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.” (Marian Wright Edelman)
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.”
- “Intelligence plus characters that is the goal of true education.” (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.)
- “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” (Robert Frost)
- “The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work.” (John Ruskin)
- “Education is a better safeguard to liberty than a standing army.” (Edward Everett)
- “Education costs money, but then so does ignorance.” (Claus Moser)
- “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” (B. F. Skinner)