MS data science in Pakistan is the next big technical degree which has huge demand in all over the world. Data science is defined as the learning of the data. It involves the budding method of storing, recording and analyzing the data to efficiently utilize the useful information. The objective of data science is to expand the insights and knowledge from any type of data both unstructured and structured. Today the world is getting bigger and with the passage of time more and more data is generated. Companies require accurate and effective data to sprint and improve their business activities.
The index of population growth and development in the world is determined by the level of education of that country. If we take a closer look at this example, the sacred religion of Islam emphasizes the teaching and learning process.
The Creator of the universe has commanded his beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Him) to read. Gaining knowledge is a great virtue and sometimes becomes obligatory especially for Muslims.
The important part of data science is to make sure that the companies should make faster and better decisions which can take them to the top of their marketplace.
Especially in tough competition we need survival. We need to have better resources with the passage of time to compete in the market. Time is short and efficient decisions can give us success and edge over our competitors.
Learning data science is somehow hard as it is a combination of soft skills like Business skills and communication skills. Professional skills are required to learn SQL and Python and many more. This is an entry border that many of the students cannot pass. But still there are thousands of students who pass this course with efficient marks every year.
What is MS data science?
MS data science in Pakistan is the most demanding program. The people having this degree have more demand in Pakistan to comprehend the data which is generated by staff and business activities on daily basis. Having a data science master degree is usually a helpful way to build up the data science skills set to establish your career in data science field. There are a lot of universities and colleges that are offering MS data science in Pakistan. Especially, PGC and UCP are the at the top whenever you think about the quality education in data science field.
Eligibility criteria to have admission in MS data science in Pakistan:
If the candidates are having bachelor degree with the below mentioned marks or grade then they can apply for the admission.
- A candidate should avail CGPA of 2 on the scale of 4 or a student with 2nd division in bachelor degree will also be deemed as eligible for MS Data Science.
- Thesis of 6 credit hours is required. Thesis can be of two types:
- Project thesis
- Research thesis
MS data science in Pakistan is a 2 Year program. And the candidate should have to complete this degree within 2 years. If the candidate is unable to complete MS data science in Pakistan within 2 years, then he/she will be disqualified from this program.
The MS data science in Pakistan is designed to fulfill the needs of 2 different classes of individuals:
- Candidates who wish to go for doctoral level study and go aboard for research based careers would love to join this field
- Professionals wishing to follow specialized and qualified careers in the field of data examination application.
The MS data science in Pakistan has some specific objectives. These are defined below:
- To provide a student with a well-planned academic program that can accomplish the industry needs.
- Enable the students to comprehend the moral values while dealing with the confidential and sensitive statistics set.
- To enable the student to be aware of the present challenges and issues in data science and recognize new areas to enhance the business productivity of the industry.
- To provide a student with technical atmosphere where they can learn the state-of-the-art Technologies to become important and valuable data science professionals.
After the successful achievement of MS data science in Pakistan, the students may develop the following abilities:
- Ability to give explanations about the current best solutions for solving the data Science interconnected issues.
- Ability to classify current and promising issues in the field of data science.
- Ability to apply arithmetical and statistical foundations, computing logarithm principles and data science theory in Modeling and Design of data demanding computer systems.
- Ability to analyze the specified problems, identify and describe the computing necessities which are mandatory for suitable solutions
- Ability to analyze the obtainable alternatives and new techniques to solve the complex problems.
- Ability to plan, implement and assess data-analytics which demand computing systems to meet the business obligations.
- Ability to define particular legal or community issues and tasks associated with Data Analytics.
- Ability to conclude Data Analytics practice in many areas of the applications. For example: Healthcare, business and security information etc.
- Ability to convey effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze the local or Global data science which are related to individuals, society and organization.
- The ability to identify the issues and best practices to work proficiently in multi-disciplinary fields to complete a common goal.
- Ability to distinguish the needs.
- Ability to connect with the enduring knowledge and development.
According to IBM, it is anticipated that two and half million terabytes of the data is produced every day. Some of the sources that generate the data are:
- The individuals through social networks and Smart phones machines. For example: real-time network, connected sensor- the internet of things.
- For example, research, literature and academics.
- Business and Commerce. For example: transactions record and financial data and Medical and Healthcare supplies such as personal Health Care records and health insurance data.
- For example: crime information for a city for the sake of the well-organized resource development.
- Transportation such as vehicles, airlines trains, pedestrians and movement data.
A candidate having MS data science degree is set to apply any of the following fields:
- Computer system analyst
- Software developer
- Database administrator
- Data scientist
- Computer network analyst
- Data analyst
- Data manager
- Data engineer
Scope of MS data science:
According to research studies, data analytics is one of the best ever and greatest rising areas in the present worldwide market. As a thriving achievement of MS data science degree, the graduated students can pursue their career in many different fields like:
- Software professionals engaged in analyzing, developing business data applications and designing.
- Social media data analyst
- Researchers pursuing a research based career of Designing new methods and techniques for better data application
- Cyber security data analyst
- Environment data analyst
- Customer data analyst
- Financial data analyst
- Enterprise data analyst
- Health data analyst
- Defense data analyst
- Law enforcement data analyst
A candidate having MS data science degree can work for:
- Local authorities
- National governments
- Financial and medical companies
- Tech companies
- Consulting and reporting companies
- Telecommunication companies
- Construction and utility companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Trade companies
- Retail companies
- Law firms
- Educational Institutes
- Public and private organizations social media companies
- Entertainment companies
- International organizations like Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Autodesk and Accenture
- Research institutes and market research companies
So, a huge scope for MS data Science degree in Pakistan and abroad as well you will have. Do not waste time and get admission in MS Data Science.
The education of a country can play its role in the overall development of that country, which is very important for the overall prosperity of general public. Advanced education is possible only if the trainers and teachers are professional, honest, responsible and committed to the interests of the country. That’s why we should focus on getting the IT skills as much as possible. This is an area of technology if we do not produce Data Science graduates in the next coming years then it would be difficult for us to compete in international market.