If you want to know about Prime minister youth skill development program, then you are at right place. Talibilm.pk will briefly describe about the PM Youth skill development program for youth.
Objectives for Prime minister youth skill development program
The basic aims behind the youth skill development programs are as follows:
- Providing Youth training platforms
- Arrangement for Skills development
- Youth will have employment
- Youth can earn online & offline
- Removing negative thoughts from youth
- Asking youth to be familiar with IT
In short in this post we are going to learn about following:
- prime minister youth skill development program 2020
- prime minister youth skill development program application form
- prime minister youth skill development program 2020 online registration
- prime minister youth skill development program Pakistan
- prime minister youth skill development program board
- prime minister youth skill development program courses
- prime minister youth skill development program email
- prime minister youth skill development program guidelines
Prime minister youth skill development program
The main aim is to reduce the poverty from Pakistan and enhance the IT skills in youth so that they can start earning in Pakistan and abroad. Pakistani people are very talented and world acknowledged it many times.
Our youth just needed some platform or guidelines to become a passionate entrepreneur. Through digital reforms every month we can pull millions of dollars.
Social and economic development in Pakistan
Social and economic development in Pakistan is possible through PMYSDP 2020-2021. We should acknowledge that in Pakistan there are a lot of opportunities for women especially IT infrastructure to get the digital skills.
The cost of travelling or using internet is not easy to go options in every city or village of Pakistan. Youth skill development program’s aim is to invite maximum women and men from Pakistan to take initiative.
We need maximum people who can work on IT projects. Because this industry has much scope, you can see Amazon or Alibaba or Microsoft. Billion-dollar industry it is.
What kind of education to choose?
What kind of education to choose?! This dilemma torments millions of schoolchildren from the seventh grade. And when they join colleges they still get confusion.
Today, this issue, on the one hand, is easily resolved due to the huge variety of educational institutions, both secondary, specialized and higher. On the other hand, it is the huge choice that is sometimes confusing. And the first decision that needs to be made is to enter a specialized educational institution after the 10th grade, or to go to the university after the 12th class?
Vocational or technical education can be obtained in colleges and technical schools. Technical schools train specialists only in the main areas of the specialized courses, colleges are more in-depth and the level of qualifications at the end of their studies is much higher than at a technical school.
The main advantages of studying in a specialized technical educational institution are here:
- Many technical schools and colleges offer admission to students without entrance examinations and through a certificate competition or other preferential programs you can become a skilled person. You get the skill which you can utilize to earn better livelihood.
So, Prime minister youth skill development program is available for those teenagers who want to acquire skills within 3-6 months and without investing or bearing huge cost.