Punjab university private ba admission 2020 is a major concern of students who are seeking admission in ba 2020 exams. Punjab University is a well known university in Pakistan. Among all of the various qualities, the leading one is the quality of education. Punjab university provides various courses on private and regular basis including BA, BS.c, Engineering, B.Tech, MA, MS.c Chemistry, MBA, BBA, Private BA, LAW, MA Urdu- English, M. Phil, LLB. Morning and night shifts are offered by Punjab University.
Higher education is basically not afforded by many students due to lack of money and expenses but Punjab University provides these courses on reasonable cost and also offers them scholarships to further carry on their studies. These things help the poor students financially and also encourage the intelligent students.
Punjab university private ba admission 2020!
The eligibility criteria, punjab university private ba admission 2020 regulations, admissions forms and number of available seats vary from one department to another. You have to purchase the prospectus along with the admission form. And after filling the form, you have to submit it along with the course fee in the elected bank. Different departments have different fee structures.
Information about punjab university private ba admission 2020
In August, the registration for Punjab university private ba admission 2020 starts and it ends in the month of November.
- Late comers also get the admission but they have to pay extra along with registration fee.
- You can get the registration form from the branches of Habib Bank selected by the Punjab University.
- Students also download the registration form from the official site of Punjab University.
- Students can also search out the admission form from the various portals or places including the official website of the university, nominated branches of the HBL Bank as well as we are giving you the address of main website.
- And students should have to submit the admission form along with the fee in the prescribed or nominated branches of HBL Bank.
Here are the instructions for private candidates who want to follow punjab university private ba admission 2020 procedure.
There are two ways of receiving the registration form. These are:
- Through post.
- By hand.
- The form with incomplete or false documents and information is not accepted by Punjab University.
- The reception head of the department also accepts the registration forms from the candidates.
- The student should have to write the personal postal address of the university. He also needs to attach the roll number slip, and result card along with degree dispatch to the specified address.
- The registration card is issued to the students after 45 days from the submission.
- Those students who are not residing in the areas of Punjab should have to submit 1400 rupees extra.
- Candidates should have to deposit fee in the nominated branches of HBL Bank along with original slip of bank challan. Once you paid all the dues, it is neither refunded nor transferred to any other bank so candidates should have to undergo all the processes carefully.
- Candidates should have to acquire minimum 33% marks in each subject to pass the examination.
Required documentation for registration along with form:
- Attach one original photo with a neutral background. It will be good if you attach two photos.
- NOC if FA passed or equivalent annual exam card or document.
- Original bank challan.
These are the things that we required for registration.
Required documents for punjab university private ba admission 2020
Photocopy of registration form.
- Two to three original photos.
- Matric or intermediate equivalent documents.
- B-form or attested copy of CNIC of the candidate.
- Original bank challan.
- If a candidate has passed the SSC and HSSC annual exam from another board, then he or she should have to attach the original migration certificate.
For further information, please visit the official website of the Punjab University.