What do you imply through electrical engineering?
Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan is an important topic for the aspirants who want to start their career in electrical engineering field. Electrical engineering is considered an important subdivision of engineering. Technology of electricity is studied in this field. Electrical engineers are operating a huge range of devices, components and systems. It starts from small microchips to big power stations generators. Electrical engineering is undoubtedly an engineering field which focuses on the structure and research of electric gadgets and tools.
What are practical aspects regarding Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan?
Electrical engineers design and develop the innovative electrical gadgets and systems. They also examine the system and equipment structures. Electrical engineers solve the problems related to devices and apparatus. Electrical engineering additionally analyzes the nature or structure of tools techniques, consumer electronics, electromagnetism as well as products which are designed to use electrical power. Electrical engineers can observe and take a look on both the mathematics and physics of electricity.
Electrical engineers in Pakistan will also be occupied with the electromagnetism to each minor and major scale methods to practice the data in a systematic way and transfer energy. Electrical engineering includes work on electronic circuitry. Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan is widespread due to multiple factors.
In Pakistan, electrical engineers are in demand. There are many universities that are providing BSc engineering degrees and master degree programs all over the Pakistan. These universities are also providing specialization in electrical engineering degree programs.
In Pakistan, there are a lot of job opportunities for Electrical engineers. In Pakistan, the mean salary of electrical engineer with minimum experience of 5 to 7 years along with the bachelor degree is 90,000/-. Salary of electrical engineers is starting from 30,000 to 50,000 per month.
What types of work an electrical engineer can do in Pakistan?
- Develop and design the system for transmission and generation of electricity.
- Develop and design the more efficient electrical machinery.
- Develop and design automated machines such as traffic signals, computer hardware, tablets and Smartphones that you purchase. These are the extraordinary creative pieces of the electrical engineer designs.
- Space projects for example additional terrestrial GPS for routing as well as positioning. Electrical engineering can also work in Power generation, deep space communication, storage Network as well as imaging system and robust control system.
- Robots which consist of sensors, microprocessors, actuators and sophisticated feedback manage systems. Electrical engineering will be involved in these areas as well.
- The technologies such as MRI, CT SCAN in the medical fields that you encounter in hospitals will have impacts due to electrical engineering. And PET imaging machine, blood pressure monitors and ECG will come in the scope of electrical engineering. These crucial fields are depending on electrical engineering principles and often discussed under the Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan.
If you are new in the industry of Technology and Engineering, then it will be a good degree for your career. Electrical engineering although is a technical field but you cannot consider it like an impossible degree program in Pakistan. Thousands of candidates every year become successful electrical engineers in Pakistan and get the nice jobs placements. It is not a time consuming degree but you need to think, assume and analyze the things from technical point of view. Electrical engineering needs logical thinking as compared to other study fields.
Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan for navigation system
Electrical engineering demands you to be open minded to take hold on complex electrical flows and charts. Electrical engineering entails designing and developing the electrical devices and productive gadgets. Electrical engineering is additionally managing the production of electro-mechanical gadgets and products. It also includes the examination of the apparatus such as the navigation system, power production apparatus and electric motors.
To handle and operate these Complex machines and equipment, you need to understand how you can practice electrical engineering principles in real life projects. And to get success in these purposes you need to have a very unique skill set in electric field. If you decide to step in the electrical engineering course and you want to develop the extraordinary and brilliant skills, then, here are the basic points that help you to build up a successful career.
- Problem solving skills
- Basic circuit knowledge
- Critical thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Creative thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Programming skills
- Work Ethic
Industrial Scope of electrical engineering in Pakistan
Here are the places where an electrical engineer can work:
- Engineering industries
- Automatic industries
- Aerospace industries
- Chemical industries
- Construction industries
- Defense industries
- Electronics industries
- Consumers industries
- Marine industries
- Goods industries
- Material and metals industries
- Pharmaceuticals industries
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
Eligibility criteria for electrical engineering in Pakistan:
The basic criteria to be enrolled in electrical engineering in Pakistan, for instance at bachelor level would be as follows
- You need to acquire 60% marks in FSC pre-engineering or at least 2nd division in your intermediate (equivalent) exam
- Merit ranges from 78% to 80% in Government University.
- You should have to pass the Entry Test for this as well.
- B-Tech for DAE degree holders can also apply.
- Merit in Private University is as low as 65% to 50 % sometimes
- Merit in a high ranked institute is normally closed to 70% -80%.
The best electrical engineer can work as:
- NET developer
- Maintenance electrician
- Maintenance technician
- Electronic technician
- Repair technician
- Field Service technician
- Software developer
- Senior software engineer
Electrical engineering has been subdivided into two major branches:
- Electronics engineering
- Power Engineering
There are 4 bachelor degrees that lead you to electrical engineering. Here they are:
- BSc engineering in Computer, Telecom, Power engineering and Electronics
- B-Tech in electrical technology or related fields
- DAE in electrical technology or related fields
- BSc engineering in electrical engineering